by Beehive — December 9, 2020
The Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage Hon Carmel Sepuloni today launched the Premium Productions for International Audiences Fund, making $50 million available in a unique opportunity for the screen sector to tell New Zealand’s stories to a global audience.
Speaking at the Big Screen Symposium in Auckland, the first major gathering of the screen sector this year, Carmel Sepuloni said the fund will allow for New Zealand’s stories to be told to international audiences at a scale not previously possible.
“New Zealand’s successful response to COVID-19 puts us in an enviable position for film making. We have a golden opportunity to capitalise on the worldwide demand for content and our current production advantage.
Find the original statement here